Camping & Glamping
Perhaps the most local, original and low key accommodation type.
- Ace Hideaways, right here on Logie Estate with Shepherd’s Huts secluded in the trees with log-burning stoves and real double beds, Bell Tents to sleep families or groups and camping pitches hidden in the woods plus a host of outdoor activities right on the doorstep with Ace Adventures too.
Cottages & Self Catering
Often the ideal solution for a family or group of friends. Come and go as you please, share evenings amongst your own party. Some of the closest accommodation to Logie fishing is in self catering houses and cottages.
- Daltulich Cottage, a pretty spot just a couple of miles from Logie Steading with a lovely view over the River Findhorn. Sleeps up to 8 in 4 bedrooms and is 4 Star rated by the Scottish Tourist Board
- The Bantrach, a pretty cottage just a couple of miles from Logie Steading with views over moorland and the River Divie. Sleeps up to 7 in 4 bedrooms
- The Beeches, Relugas Village, just a couple of miles from Logie Steading. Modern house with large garden and 4 bedrooms to sleep 8
- East Lodge, in Grant Park in the centre of Forres approx 6 miles from Logie Steading. A listed gatehouse offering mid-week, weekend and full-week stays. Dog friendly. Sleeps up to 4.
- The Snug in Grantown. Quality self catering studio apartment for those looking to get away from it all. Minimum 3 night stays. On the High Street in Grantown on Spey, about 16 miles from Logie at the southern end of the Dava Way. Sleeps 2
- Balblair Cottages, near Cawdor. Self-catering in three traditional stone cottages a few miles from the airport and half an hour from Logie. Sleep 2-6
- Tern Cottage, in picturesque Findhorn village. Sleeps 2 +1 (adjoining single bedroom). High quality self-catering in a traditional fisherman’s cottage with a contemporary seaside interior.
Bed & Breakfast
- Dava School House, 10-15 minutes drive from Logie Steading on the edge of the spectacular Dava Moor. Newly refurbished in 2014, breakfast and supper can be served and delicious coffee from their sister business, Cairngorm Leaf & Bean roasted here at Logie.
- The Craigellachie
- The Cluny Bank Hotel