Camping & Glamping
- Ace Hideaways, right here on Logie Estate with Shepherd’s Huts (ideal for couples) secluded in the trees with log-burning stoves and real double beds, Bell Tents with log-burners and mattresses to sleep families or groups and camping pitches hidden in the woods plus a host of outdoor activities right on the doorstep with Ace Adventures too.
Cottages, Houses, Self Catering
- Daltulich Cottage, a pretty spot just a couple of miles from Logie Steading with a lovely view over the River Findhorn. A short walk to the top beat of Logie’s fishing. Sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms and is 4 Star rated by the Scottish Tourist Board
- The Bantrach, a pretty cottage about 3 miles from Logie Steading with views over moorland and the River Divie. Sleeps up to 7 in 4 bedrooms
- The Beeches, Relugas Village, just a couple of miles from Logie Steading. Modern, immaculate house with large garden and 4 bedrooms to sleep 8. Around 10 minutes’ walk to the top beat of Logie’s River Findhorn fishing.
- Relugas Mill, a traditional cottage a few minutes walk from the River Findhorn and the top beat of Logie’s fishing. Sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms. Dog friendly with good walks from the door.
- The Bothy, a chalet in a woodland garden location a few minutes up the hill from Logie Steading. Sleeps 2
- Dallas Lodge, a C17th country house and family home sleeping up to 12 in 7 bedrooms, about 8 miles from Logie near Dallas. A lovely place to stay with a larger group in comfort. Dog friendly. Catering by arrangement.
- East Lodge, in Grant Park in the centre of Forres approx 6 miles from Logie Steading. A listed gatehouse offering mid-week, weekend and full-week stays. Dog friendly. Sleeps up to 4.
- Tullochwood Lodges, Rafford (approx 9 miles/quarter of an hour’s drive). 8 comfortable log cabin lodges set in 28 acres of woodland. Dog friendly. Available year round. Minimum 2 night stays. 2 and 3 bedroom lodges sleeping up to 6.
- The Tower, Moray Firth – a unique and stylish holiday home, about 10 miles (20 minutes’ drive) from Logie Steading with stunning views over the countryside. Situated close to Findhorn it has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 5 + baby. Newly refurbished in June 2022 to a very high standard.
- The Snug in Grantown. Quality self catering studio apartment for those looking to get away from it all. Minimum 3 night stays. On the High Street in Grantown on Spey, about 16 miles from Logie at the southern end of the Dava Way. Sleeps 2
- West Gorton Cottage. Well off the beaten track but only 2.5 miles from Grantown on Spey, West Gorton is a fully modernised shepherd’s cottage set in beautiful countryside. 1 double, 2 singles and a sofa bed.
- Balblair Cottages, near Cawdor. Self-catering in three traditional stone cottages a few miles from the airport and half an hour from Logie. Sleep 2-6
Bed & Breakfast
- Dava School House, 15 minutes drive from Logie Steading on the edge of the spectacular Dava Moor. Newly refurbished in 2014, breakfast and supper can be served and they also host a pop-up coffee lounge.
- Blervie House at Rafford (10-15 minutes drive), is a beautiful country house, recently restored. You can book individual rooms or take the whole house for private hire.
- Cluny Bank Hotel in Forres (10-15 minutes drive), is a small local hotel in a listed Victorian building with consistently excellent reviews, including for its small fine dining restaurant (reservations essential).
- Knockomie Inn on the southern outskirts of Forres (10 – 15 minutes drive). Country Inn style hotel with good food.
- Boath House approx. 20 minutes drive at Auldearn near Nairn is a luxurious Regency country house hotel with a fine dining restaurant and the excellent more casual dining Kale Yard in the grounds.
If you’d like to take the catering out of self-catering, here are some local options for you to consider:
- Henrietta Laing. Hettie is a local cook with many years experience catering for fishing and other sporting weeks. She can come and prepare 3 meals a day at your house or drop off prepared meals for you to serve. Get in touch for rates and availability via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07789 935098
- Logie Farm & Garden Shop at Logie Steading. Here you can find local meats, cheeses and other delicacies as well as locally-made frozen pre-prepared meals to take home and pop in the oven.